Die forge up to 8 kg/pc. Up to middle batches (Fe)
The production of forgings is based on long tradition of hand tools manufacture.
- line of the Šmeral type with the forming power of 16 MN, including trimming presses
- Forging hammers KJH 2, forming power of 2 MN
- Forging hammers KJH 40, forming power of 4 MN
- Drop forging machine LASCO
- Calibrating presses
- Trimming presses for cold trimming of forged products
- All production lines are equipped with induction heating up to the cross-section of 80 mm
- Electric furnaces for normalizing annealing
- Sand-blasting equipment of forged products
- Equipment for heat refinement in a carbon dioxide controlled atmosphere with the maximum 880 oC hardening temperature and for annealing at the temperature of up to 770 oC
- Maximum weight of forged products up to 8 kg, maximum dimensions: length 320 mm, width 140 mm
The dies, trimming and sizing dies are produced in well equipped tool shop.
The final machining of forged parts can be provided.